- What We Do
- Contact Us
10 Press Release Ideas
Reading Time: 2 minutes
A press release is only going to be successful if people read it. It has to be interesting, it has to be newsworthy, and most importantly, it has to be presented properly. If you have no idea how to even write a press release, I suggest you read How To Write A Press Release right now (don’t worry, I’ll be right here waiting for you when you get back).
Press releases are all about the angle of your event. If you have got the right one, you’re all set. If not, writing an engaging press release that people care about and actually want to read will be much more difficult. By engaging in some basic practices, you can really flourish in your writing.
The A.I.D.A. Formula
AIDA writing will help you with any Press Release idea. AIDA stands for:
Following this method throughout the body of your press release will help kick your idea into high-gear.
10 Clever Press Release Ideas
Make sure that your writing style is professional and make sure that it is clear and of quality.
The following topics should help to guide you in the right direction:
• News: if there’s something new out there, chances are people want to know about it, from quirky to groundbreaking.
• Current events: tie in with a special occasion, controversy, or national survey that was just published.
• New research: teach them something that they don’t know and could impact their lives.
• Marketing: anything you have done for your organization is interesting to at least someone, whether it’s a public announcement, a study, or survey.
• New offers and products: consumers love any sort of deal where they can save money, so keep them interested and motivated.
• Customers: make them feel important and spotlight a success story or testimonial received.
• Your company: anniversaries, associations, awards and anything else that goes on “behind the scenes” will engage readers’ interests.
• The community: anything going on in the area that you contributed to or sponsored and any other activities that involve the population.
• Your staff: awards, new training sessions, retirements and promotions about your employees.
• Promotions: what better way to get someone’s attention than with a contest of some sort?
Do need someone to help you achieve your growth goals - then let us help you crush them? Let's chat!
FREE DIGITAL AUDIT
Start with our free and simple SEO audit tool to get you started.View details
Popular postsThe Relationship Between Music and Advertising: 5 Ways Music Enhances Commercials Advertising How to Calculate Customer Acquisition Cost by Industry and Determine the Benchmark Advertising 9 Must-Use Facebook Ad Strategies for Education Advertising Questions to Ask Clients Before Starting Any Graphic Design Project Advertising 8 Simple Tips to Add the Extra Zing to Your Email Campaigns Advertising Top 12 Real Estate Marketing Tactics for 2019 Inbound Marketing
NEVER MISS A BEAT. GET CHATTER BUZZ NEW CONTENT IN YOU INBOX