At Chatter Buzz, we’re looking to produce more high quality, educational blogs geared toward leaders in this industry. We’re not looking for blogs that introduce readers to the basics of digital marketing. We’re looking for proven experts in the field who can teach us a thing or two. We’re ready to learn from you.
Do you consider yourself an innovator? Have you scored some amazing accomplishments in the field of digital marketing this year?
If that’s you, show us how you did it. Write about your stunning conversion rates, your success with real time bidding, or other areas where you could be considered an authority on the subject.
Chatter Buzz is looking for people who have a passion for digital content marketing, who love to talk about SEO, PPC and CRO, who think of this industry as an exciting challenge and want to be on the cutting edge of the latest technology.
Do you have the ability to excite our readers with an in-depth look at what’s happening in the industry? If so, we want to hear from you.
Understand Our Guidelines
First, let’s make sure Chatter Buzz is the right site for you, and you’re the right blogger for us. At Chatter Buzz, we pride ourselves on maintaining and requiring the highest standards when it comes to posting actionable content on our blog.
We apply the same ambitious standards to our Guest posts.
CB posts are well-researched and provide smart, innovative, engaging advice on a wide range of digital marketing topics, including SEO, PPC, social media campaigns, marketing automation, analytics, growth hacking, conversion rate optimization, and lead generation. When we post a blog, we’re doing so as experts in digital marketing, and readers look to us to learn the latest trends in this field.
We’re looking for Guest Bloggers who can provide us with:
• Tutorials and case studies on digital marketing trends;
• Posts that offer readers at least three actionable takeaways;
• Original content, with in-depth research, and no fewer than 1,500 words long;
• Supporting facts and/or experiments – show numbers , we love data!
Make sure you review those standards. It’s going to be easy to know if you didn’t, and we won’t publish your work if you haven’t followed our guidelines.
What’s Our Format?
At Chatter Buzz, we follow a particular format, and we expect you to do the same.
- Keep the tone casual and conversational. Inform, don’t lecture.
- Write something that you’d enjoy reading. Don’t try to please everyone by covering too broad a subject matter.
- Back up your claims with links to your research or case studies confirming the information in your blog.
- When doing your research, pull quotes from other sources that help to enhance your piece, and include them in your blog.
- Include at least 6-7 images within the post. We love images, photos, graphics, videos, screenshots or GIFs. This is a long blog post so break them with images.
- Create headlines that are engaging, grab the reader’s attention and make them say, “Wow, I have to check this out.” Check out sites like BuzzSumo to see what kind of headlines are getting the most clicks.
- No fluff, and don’t be repetitive.
- Keep your paragraphs short — 2-3 sentences each.
If you think you can provide a different angle or new perspective on a topic that’s been covered by us in the past, pitch us on how you’d update it.
The bottom line is that Chatter Buzz wants to help content marketers thrive and become the best in the industry. By writing for us, this is your opportunity to become an authoritative voice in the digital marketing field.
We also want you to maintain ownership of your blog. Once we publish your blog, open a Discus account and use it to respond to reader comments and concerns.
Please fill out the form below: