Your Outsourced Sales Partner
"Done-For-You" Lead Generation
Chatter Buzz provides you an experienced data researcher, sales copywriter, and top-notch SDR team that aligns with your revenue goals to source unique lead data and scale sales pipelines. Fueled by powerful outbound strategies, we work together to drive your growth.
Our goal is to help b2b companies book more meetings every month without cold calling.
B2B Contact Data
Cold Email Writing
Find Your Precise B2B Contacts
Our very own specialized research and quality-assurance teams work to identify, prioritize, and source contact data for your target accounts. Custom data sourcing allows you to bypass outdated and overused databases to find unique data points. We partner with your sales team for persona segmentation and outbound personalization.
You don’t need data from another database. We go record-by-record in record time to append and clean your prospect data and keep it fresh
Develop the Best Sales Copy
What can a seasoned cold email copywriter do for your business? Answer: Help you pull 300% more leads out of your current list.
But here’s the problem: A poorly-written message can back-fire and turn-off many would-be customers.
Happens every day. (Just check your spam folder.)
On the other hand, a well-written email sequence can get your dream prospects excited about your offer even if they’ve never heard of your company. Our seasoned sales copywriters will help you start conversations with your future customers in any market (as long as it’s a b2b sale).
Personalized Multi-channel Outreach at Scale
Our experienced Sales Development Reps (SDRs) work as your remote team to strategize, launch, and manage effective account-based outbound sales programs. We create unique outbound sales strategies, craft personalized multi-touch sequences, handle responses, and book appointments directly to your calendar.
You focus on selling. We focus on sourcing contact data, engaging prospects with multi-channel sequences, and setting the appointments.
No BPO. No Commissions.
We don’t believe in appointment setting BPOs. What do we do instead? We provide you a team of experienced data researchers, sales strategists, content writers, and sales development reps, who utilizing leading technology to develop and execute a strategic outbound sales program. We don’t just deliver qualified sales appointments.
Our approach also provides you prospect data, funnel metrics, email/phone/social messaging, and a personalized outbound playbook.
OUTBOUND LEAD GENERATION FAQ'S
Who is this program ideal for?
Is an outbound sales program a good idea for my company?
Rather than waiting for customers to come to you, outbound empowers you to pick your customers and reach out to them directly when you want. Since human one-on-one interaction is still the most impactful and influential sales outreach possible, outbound ultimately allows you to generate new qualified business quickly.
How do you research and source lead data?
What is the true savings of Chatter Buzz vs. doing it ourselves?
In comparison, outsourcing to Chatter Buzz delivers more sales appointments while eliminating the costs of recruiting, onboarding, training, and retention. This has returned our clients an average 3x return-on-investment.
Is there a commitment for the program?
Do you cold call on our behalf?
Examples of a good fit for outbound sales services
2. 10+ person software development company handling large development projects ($50 – 200k per project) and $2-5k/mo services retainers.
3. 20+ person mid-market SaaS company with average ARR of $10k/yr, 100+ clients, wanting to
1) Increase their sales pipeline without having to hire extra payrolls,
and 2) make a major change in their Salesforce instance.
4. 30+ person service company looking to provide more sales leads to their 3 field sales reps or account executives, with a contract size in the high six figures and they’ve never hired Sales Development Reps before!
Who should NOT use our service?
2. Companies who are still trying to get their first five or ten customers (we know people who can help with this so contact us).
3. Companies who want outsourced deal-closing services.
4. Companies that sell to government or hospitals, international and deals that go through RFPs.
5. Companies whose target market is too small (contains less than 3000 total domestic US accounts).
6. Companies whose deal size or customer life-time value is too small (usually less than $10k ACV)
How do you collaborate with our team to schedule sales meetings?
How do you work with companies?
1. At times we are brought in just for a few months so we can start and develop a strong outbound SDR process for the company. Then the company will eventually hire its own outbound SDRs.
2. We also work with clients who never wants to take in or hire outbound SDRs forever. So we are literally their lead generation arm for a long time.
What does the first 3 months look like?
2nd month = start of the outreach campaign and continue to research new B2B leads
3rd month = Evaluate lead responses, set appointments, continue to outreach and research new B2B leads
4th month = Evaluate analytics report, perform A/B tests, etc.