WHO YOU ARE
Chatter Buzz digital media specialists move in leaps and bounds to continue learning and to take charge of their own success. You’re a busy buzzer, but you also like to share your findings with those working around you. You’re eager to join in other projects, especially when it means a new learning opportunity. You’re independent, but driven by competition. You always have your eyes on the latest industry updates or client details that can propel a strategy forward.
Career growth is essential to you — and you’re ready to shine. Our project managers are always open to hearing new ideas, and they reserve time to do just that. So don’t be shy, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Everything you do will give Chatter Buzz an opportunity to move this industry forward. That’s what makes you unique.
WHO WE ARE
First and foremost, we’re a team. We work together on every project that comes our way. Open communication across the board is at the core of everything we do. With a great view of downtown Orlando, our vibrant office reflects our culture and helps inspire creativity. As our agency grows, we never lose sight of where we started and who we are. When we’re happy and feeling inspired, we know it will show in the work we do for our clients.
At Chatter Buzz we believe in working hard, but also in playing hard.
We hope to give you a chance to exercise your skills and learn more at this office than if you spent two years working somewhere else. But as great as our agency is, agency life is NOT for everyone! It is not a 9 to 5 job and it requires flexibility. It also requires you to know yourself, and the pace that works best for you.
A Collaborative Workplace
We are honored to be included in OCTanner’s list of top workplaces in Orlando. We understand that no company is perfect and we strive to improve our strategy and process. Fortunately, there’s a lot of things we’re proud to say has become a part of our Chatter Buzz Culture.
Here are a few examples:
- Flexible work environment. Most of us do not get in at 8 a.m. If you want to come early and leave early, that’s ok. You also have the ability to come in later and leave later. You pick your schedule and hours. As long as your work is high quality and has been complete, it’s okay with us.
- Work from Home. Employees have the ability to work from home on certain days of the week.
- Unlimited Learning Support. Buzzers have full access to multiple learning tools to keep their knowledge fresh, including through our internal lunch and learns series, Lynda.com, Moz.com, webinars, subscriptions to Adweek – Advertising Age, seminars, our very own Meet Up group and others, and industry related groups. FYI, we do expect all buzzers to learn something new every week that they can share with the team.
- Coffee and snacks.
- Health and dental coverage, including vision.
- 401k after 2 years of tenure.
- Quarterly team building activities.
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and the option of working from home or anywhere else during the period from Christmas to New Year’s.
- Free downtown Orlando parking.
- “Smart” dress code (yes, you can dress casually).
- You will LEARN a lot (so I hope you’re a quick learner — and starter).
- You get to work with a lot of smart people.
- If you play ping pong … we have a table in the office.