WHO YOU ARE
You take leaps and bounds to continue learning and take charge of your own success. You’re busy buzzer, but you also like to share your findings with those around you. You’re eager to join projects, especially when there is a new learning opportunity involved. You’re independent but are also driven by competition. You always have your eyes set on the latest industry update or client detail that will propel a strategy forward.
Career growth is essential to you and you’re ready to shine. Our project managers are always open to hearing new ideas and reserve time to do just that—so don’t be shy, we’d love to hear what your thoughts. Everything you do offers a new view of digital marketing and helps moves the industry forward—that’s what makes you unique.
WHO WE ARE
First and foremost we’re a team. And we work together as a team on every project that comes our way. Open communication across the board is at the core of everything we do. With a great view of downtown Orlando, our vibrant offices reflect our culture and inspires creativity. As our agency grows we never lose sight of where we started and who we are. When we are happy and inspired, we know it’ll show in the work we do for our clients.
At Chatter Buzz we believe in working hard but also in playing hard.
We hope to give you a chance to exercise your skills and learn more in here in one year than two years somewhere else. But as great as our agency is, agency life is NOT for everyone! It is not a 9 to 5 job and it requires flexibility. It also requires for you to know yourself and what pace works best for you.
A Collaborative Workplace
We are honored to be included in OCTanner’s list of top workplaces in Orlando. We understand that no company is perfect and we strive to improve our strategy and process. Luckily, there is a lot of things we’re proud to say is a part of our Chatter Buzz Culture, here are a few:
- Flexible work environment. Most of us do not get in at 8AM. If you want to come early and leave early that is ok. You also have the ability to come in later and leave later , you pick your working schedule.
- Work from Home. Employees have the ability to work from home on certain days of the week.
- Unlimited Learning Support. Buzzers have full access to multiple learning tools to keep their knowledge fresh such as our internal lunch and learns, Lynda.com, Moz.com, webinars, subscription to Adweek – Advertising Age, Seminars, our very own Meet Up group and others, and industry related groups
- Unlimited coffee
- Health and dental coverage, including vision
- 401k after 2 years of tenure
- Quarterly team building activities
- Employees also gets paid vacation, sick days, holidays and no office work from Christmas to New Year (holiday shut down) .
- Free downtown Orlando parking