Secrets to Lead Generation
It’s time to discuss yet another critical facet of the digital world: lead generation. Lead generation is probably one of the most important keys to growing your business. However, many businesses either have a poor lead generation strategy in place—or—they let potentially good leads fall to the wayside.
According to the 2013 B2B Lead Generation Report, only 5 to 10 percent of qualified leads convert to customers. If that wasn’t enough of a shocker, a whopping 25 percent of businesses don’t even know their conversion rates. If you’re a business owner, do you know your own conversion rates? If not, it’s time for you to find out. Without successful leads, you are missing out on several potential customers that would not engage with you otherwise.
There are several topics that fall under the lead generation umbrella. However, we are going to focus on the basics on how to successfully generate leads for your business.
Keys to Lead Generation:
- Write more blogs — If your business has an active blog, you can increase leads by blogging consistently. In a study conducted by Hubspot, businesses who blogged 16 to 20 times per month got three times more leads than those who didn’t make the extra time to blog.
- Have a considerable amount of content — Having stellar content on your website is a great thing and is a good start, but having a lot more stellar content to offer viewers will take your business to the next level. As you create more content, you will receive more traffic to your website, and as a result, your business will notice more leads.
- Make an offer that they can’t refuse — Everyone loves a good offer. The difference between an irrefutable offer and an offer that doesn’t increase one’s heart rate is the value attached to it. When an offer is exclusive, scarce, or in high demand, it becomes desirable.
- Always have an effective call-to-action — An effective call-to-action is the secret way to drive people to take advantage of your offers. If your call-to-action does not persuade or motivate a potential consumer to click a link or make a phone call, the offer becomes useless.
- Create a landing page that converts — Conversion is the ultimate goal of a good landing page. When a potential customer stumbles upon your landing page, the information they are presented with will determine whether or not you will capture them as a new lead. Make sure the information presented on the landing page is succinct, yet emphasizes the benefits of the offer at the same time and encourages others to take action.
- Less is not always more — Using more landing pages equals more leads. If you create more content, offers, and landing pages, you will increase the amount of opportunities to generate leads for your business.
- Increase your social media reach — In a study by Hubspot, it was discovered that a business’ social media reach has a strong correlation with the amount of traffic and leads a website receives. Businesses with 301 to 1,000 Twitter followers had over four times more leads than those with one to 25 followers. By having a strong social media following, you can reach a larger audience and generate potential leads.
If our Orlando Internet Marketing and Advertising Firm can help you generate leads for your business, visit our website or give us a call at (321)-236-BUZZ (2899)
Do need someone to help you achieve your growth goals - then let us help you crush them? Let's chat!
FREE DIGITAL AUDIT
Start with our free and simple SEO audit tool to get you started.View details
Popular postsThe Relationship Between Music and Advertising: 5 Ways Music Enhances Commercials Advertising 8 Simple Tips to Add the Extra Zing to Your Email Campaigns Advertising How to Calculate Customer Acquisition Cost by Industry and Determine the Benchmark Inbound Marketing Top 12 Real Estate Marketing Tactics for 2019 Industry News 25 Top Digital Marketing Tools to Simplify Your Life in 2019 Inbound Marketing 9 Must-Use Facebook Ad Strategies for Education Social
NEVER MISS A BEAT. GET CHATTER BUZZ NEW CONTENT IN YOU INBOX