Does Your Digital Marketing Strategy Get Results?
When implementing your digital marketing strategy, consider incorporating SEO(Search Engine Optimization), content marketing, and social media management into a comprehensive, customer-oriented solution.
What does digital marketing strategy have to do with a customer-oriented solution? I know, as a tech person you focus on technology. Is there even a customer out there? On a serious note, look at content with a customer-oriented set of lenses.
The goal of a digital marketing strategy is to connect with the customer and provide what they want, not what you want to sell them.
Your comprehensive digital marketing strategy should include:
- Blogs. Blogs enhance your digital strategy in several ways. You know Google (and the other search engines) love your website when it isn’t static and has fresh content. Blogs also show your clients and potential clients that you are the expert in your field. Sharing content about your product, service, or industry in general helps you look like the expert. In the tech sector, there is always something new and exciting to blog about. Shout it out there!
- Content Marketing. The Content Marketing Institute defines it this way: “Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.” Infographics, your website, and podcasts are examples of content marketing.
- SEO. The term SEO has been around so long, it’s hard to believe in our fast-paced digital age it’s still relevant; but, it is. Your website must be optimized for search engine optimization (SEO). Many business owners fall prey to hiring the least expensive web developer they can find. Some web developers even promise to write the copy and design the logo. If they have a team they may be able to do that; but, if they are a “one-man show”, it’s doubtful they can. This isn’t because they don’t want to. It’s simply because it takes a different skill set to develop a website and write code than it does to design a logo or write copy. As a tech-savvy person, you know your skills lie in coding, not necessarily a comprehensive skill set to do it all. At ChatterBuzz Media our digital marketing team has the experience to help you create a comprehensive, compelling, customer-oriented digital marketing strategy.
When you want a content creation and a digital marketing strategy that gets results, Chatter Buzz Media can help. We get results! Blogs, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and social media management are three vital pieces to a healthy digital marketing strategy that gets results. Our team will help your team get results on the “Big 3” search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Most business owners start their businesses because they are experts in their field; we started ours because we are experts in digital marketing strategy.
Discover what makes us unique:
- Our creative branding strategy set Lennar Homes apart from the competition by selling lifestyle which appeals to a homebuyers sense of wellbeing.
- We helped develop Allgen Financial’s website into a responsive, visually appealing website that spoke to the financial journey across the generations. The result was improved SEO while embodying the mission and values of Allgen Financial.
- Government websites are notorious for not being user-friendly. ChatterBuzz Media created a user-friendly interface for Orange County Government, creating a website that served as a resource for visitors, residents, and employees. The website developed won Best of the Web Award 2012 among all US County Government Agencies.
Do need someone to help you achieve your growth goals - then let us help you crush them? Let's chat!
FREE DIGITAL AUDIT
Start with our free and simple SEO audit tool to get you started.View details
Popular postsThe Relationship Between Music and Advertising: 5 Ways Music Enhances Commercials Advertising 8 Simple Tips to Add the Extra Zing to Your Email Campaigns Advertising How to Calculate Customer Acquisition Cost by Industry and Determine the Benchmark Inbound Marketing Top 12 Real Estate Marketing Tactics for 2019 Industry News 9 Must-Use Facebook Ad Strategies for Education Social 25 Top Digital Marketing Tools to Simplify Your Life in 2019 Inbound Marketing
NEVER MISS A BEAT. GET CHATTER BUZZ NEW CONTENT IN YOU INBOX