3 Twitter Analytics Tools that Work Well Together
Now that Pinterest jumped the bandwagon with their own built-in analytics tool, only a few major social networks remain that require us to use third party tools for tracking analytics.
Twitter is at the top of the list.
Maybe they are currently working on it as you read this blog post, but just haven’t been able to push development forward for one reason or another.
Due to Twitter’s popularity, you can bet there’s no shortage of necessary analytics tools for tracking the interactions and growth of Twitter social networks.
Our social media marketing team has seen Twitter analytic tools for just about anything: calculating reach, follower growth, mentions, retweets, fake vs. real followers, people who follow you as well as those whom you follow, trending tweets, influence, tweet history, and tweet searches.
However, out of the endless third party tools available for all to use, ranging from free to subscription, which provide the perfect fit for you and your profile?
That’s when we come in. As an Orlando Internet marketing company who provides social media marketing and SEO services to clients, it’s essential that we know the proper tools for the type of analytics we want to track for ourselves, as well as our clients.
After using and testing out numerous Twitter tools, we were finally able to pick our top three favorite tools providing the best analytics data we need to properly track and report on the growth and development of any Twitter profile we handle.
1. Twitter Counter
- Twitter Counter is one of the best twitter tools we’ve come across.
- The full package of features and usage requires a payment; however, the free features you receive with the tool also provide useful information such as determining your flow of followers and the growth on your page.
- Displays specific days people followed and un-followed your account.
- Predicts amount of potential followers to gain or lose in a day or more depending on how the graph flows.
- Twitter Counter is very easy to use and understand.
- The free features are definitely at the top of the list when it comes to tracking the behavior of your follower counts.
- Twitonomy is another all-in-one free Twitter tool that tracks and graphs a number of different actions on a Twitter profile such as mentions, retweets, followers, following, etc.
- Still in the beta phase, but works very well in reporting and keeping track of your Twitter profile and offers a few extra premium features for an additional cost.
- Twitonomy gives a comprehensive breakdown of your Twitter profile by tracking and graphing specifics such as lists followers, lists you’re following, platforms most tweeted from, volume of tweets broken down by hours and days of the week, tweets most retweeted, hashtags most used, users most mentioned, etc.
- Twitonomy also tracks the people who follow you in order, with the most recent being at the top of the list, a great feature for viewing new followers and sending shout out tweets to thank them for following. It also tracks profiles you follow in order of when you followed them.
3. Tweet Reach
- Tweet Reach calculates and measures your Twitter profile’s influence and reach by a number of factors, such as how many accounts you reach when you post a tweet, how many accounts you reach when others retweet or mention you, and your estimated impressions.
- In order to obtain these stats, you can run reports that usually populates a week’s worth of stats. Calculating your reach on a bigger scale and extra features requires additional costs.
If free tools are what you’re looking for to track your Twitter analytics, then the combination of three tools gives a very good analysis of your Twitter account activity.
But don’t just take our word for it. Give them a try and see for yourself!
Do need someone to help you achieve your growth goals - then let us help you crush them? Let's chat!
FREE DIGITAL AUDIT
Start with our free and simple SEO audit tool to get you started.View details
Popular postsThe Relationship Between Music and Advertising: 5 Ways Music Enhances Commercials Advertising 8 Simple Tips to Add the Extra Zing to Your Email Campaigns Advertising How to Calculate Customer Acquisition Cost by Industry and Determine the Benchmark Inbound Marketing 25 Top Digital Marketing Tools to Simplify Your Life in 2019 Inbound Marketing Top 5 Real Estate Marketing Tactics for 2019 Industry News Questions to Ask Clients Before Starting Any Graphic Design Project Advertising
NEVER MISS A BEAT. GET CHATTER BUZZ NEW CONTENT IN YOU INBOX